Station Management & Flight Supervision.
Arvin Aviation has been providing Station Management and Flight Supervision since 2003. This encompasses all your passenger and cargo requirements, supervising your handling agent to ensure the smooth operation of your aircraft from start to finish. We are experienced in assisting airlines with start-up procedures for carriers new to UK airports from dealing with the Department of Transport and Civil Aviation through to negotiating with the airport authorities. We are able to provide research on and negotiate with, any number of service providers, on your behalf. These include, aircraft handling agents, cleaning, catering, and security companies, sales agents, hotels, crew transport and aircraft maintenance support. We will ensure the contractual agreements between you and your supplier companies are complied with.
On the day of departure, we facilitate pre and post flight procedures that include:
- Supervision of ramp, operations and check-in and third party suppliers such as fuel, cleaning, catering.
- Collection of revenue such as upgrades, extra legroom and excess baggage.
- Crew liaison including any documentation.
- Supervision of cargo loading and unloading and delivery to the cargo warehouse.
- Arrangement and supervision of crew transport.
- Post flight collection of documentation such manifests and cargo paperwork for example.
- Slot negotiation.
- VIP meet and greet service available.
- Ensuring airline awareness and branding is delivered at all times.
- Detailed flight reporting to suit your requirements.
We provide that vital link between the airline’s head office, its operations department and the destination airport, quickly resolving problems and improving both the image and efficiency of the operation.
Land side and air side supervision on a flight-by-flight basis
We offer the provision of having local staff to look after flights on your behalf. We are able to design an individual station package that suits your companies’ requirements.
For Tour Operators and Brokers, we can assist with the co-ordination and set up of group check-in facilities with the airline and handling agent including use of a dedicated check in desk with corporate branding if required. Extras include services such as pre-flight hospitality including use of executive lounge or gate reception with refreshments as required. On the day of departure we supervise before check-in opens right through until departure of your flight.ices
Your bespoke meet and greet service
We offer a meet and greet service which includes the co-ordination of onward transport with the police and the airport authority and to have transport positioned at the nearest point to the terminal building to ensure a smooth arrival and immediate transfer of groups or VIP customers onwards to hotels or venues.